You know you are the ultimate Dessert Lover when you are up to date on the openings of the latest bakeries around your neighborhood, you have a to-eat list on your phone of the hippest cafés around town, you have a personalized Interest List on Facebook named “Sweet list” and of course not forgetting your Facebook timeline filled with hundreds and thousands of cake photos.
You eat and breathe desserts. And when you are not eating desserts, you are talking about it! So today, I proudly salute you my incredible dessert loving comrade with these 12 glorious sweet quotes.
Share your favorite one by clicking the sharing button in the center of the picture!
1. “Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.” —Audrey Hepburn
2. Stressed is desserts spelled backwards
3. Happiness is eating leftover birthday cake
4. Count the memories and not the calories
5. Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends
6. Cupcake don’t ask silly questions cupcakes understands
7. A party without cake is just a meeting
8. A balanced diet is having a cupcake in each hand
9. Life is better with fresh baked cookies
10. “Take your pleasure seriously.” —Charles Eames
11. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” —Virginia Woolf
12. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!
BONUS: you may want to find out the latest 14 Mouthwatering Quotes
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Delicious Newsletter for new quotes. Which quote is your favourite? Do you have a special quote that would like to see in the list? Tell us by leaving a sweet comment below!